Weight--24 pounds 7 ounces--73%
Height--31 1/2 inches--60%
Head circumference--20 inches--99%
So, yes, this child still has an enormous head! To be expected from the genes he has on both sides.
Davis is a lot of fun right now. Here are some funny things about him.
- He has certain "tasks" that need to be done every day. One is emptying out his toy basket. And another is emptying out the tupperware cupboard that I have open for him. He knows right where it is, and is intimately aware of everything it contains. Hence, it is organized differently every single night.
- He has an obsession with how things sound if you drop them in certain places. It is the funniest thing to see him take a toy to the tile to see how it will sound when he drops it there. This gives him great joy.
- He loves anything electronic. iPads, computers, surge protectors, anything. In fact, he really loves to play with the surge protector in our room, even if it is covered by blankets (which it usually is when he gets to it).
- He is walking, almost full time. The word that I would use to describe the walk is definitely "toddling." So, yes, he is surely a toddler.
- Words that he knows: more, mama, dada, grandpa, yeah
- We are working on the concept that when you drop things, you don't get to play with them or feed yourself any more. This is especially difficult since he loves to hear how things sound when you drop them.
- He is learning how to play with others. We have been playing with other kids, such as his friend Alvin, and he is getting away from the "parallel play" idea: