I didn't get a picture, but after opening presents, Davis put on his new snow boots and new gloves and worked with his new tools. He was very happy doing his "Davis-land" things.
Things I want to remember about Davis turning four:
- He LOVES his little sister and is (usually) the best brother for her. They like to sing and dance together, watch movies together, and mostly play together. He can seriously get Reagan to do things that I can't even get her to do sometimes.
- He is NOT motivated by food. Ever. There are so many better things to do with his time than to eat.
- He LOVES doing crafts with me, and loves to break out the crayons and draw.
- He also loves anything to do with trains. Last night, he mentioned something about couplings while opening a present. Great-grandma was impressed, but I explained that if you watch shows and play with trains CONSTANTLY, it's part of your lingo.
- He can't wear his socks for any longer than just in the morning. If they are still on right before his quiet time, they come right off for the rest of the day.
- He is very rigid about his rules of daily life. He ears basically the same thing for breakfast and lunch every day. He is pretty particular about where things go sometimes.
- He loves to help me or his dad do anything. He also loves to feel like he is fixing things around the house, and loves opportunities to use his tools to do so. He like to feel helpful and big.