Weight: 24 pounds, 3 ounces
Height: 31 inches
Head circumference: 19 1/4 inches
He is in the 80th percentile for his height and weight category, so he is doing well!
On Wednesday, we gave Davis some presents. For the most part, he was uninterested. We had a fun day where we did everything that Davis likes: we went to the library for storytime, and we visited Grandma. We worked on opening presents, but by the end of the day, only one was opened!
Carter and Whitney drove up from Utah! Here they are with Great Grandma
We got some cakes made by my cousin Kylie. She did a great job. As you can tell, the theme was monsters.
- His growl. Oh, my goodness. He taught it to himself, and I really don't think it could get any funnier.
- Davis so such a social child. He loves to be around people, and loves to talk to people, especially kids!
- Davis is a picky eater. He will not take baby cereal without applesauce in it. He is not convinced that the sippy cup is not poisonous. He gives the best face if something is yucky!
- Davis HATES public bathrooms. The worst is getting changed on a changing table.
- Davis LOVES our bathroom. If we kept the door open, he would spend all day in it.
- Davis's favorite game is dropping things to see what noise they make. His favorite place to do this is on tile floor. The other day, he dropped something glass. It made a great noise as it shattered into a million pieces! He was so proud of himself.
- Davis is all about noise. Besides dropping things, he loves to hear his voice when it echoes. The garage, entrance to WalMart, and the library are some favorites.
- He has basically slept through the night since day one!