I learned a lot while doing this project. Namely:
- Like I said, my mom is amazing. Could not have done it without her.
- I have never been, and never will be, a perfectionist. I try. Hard. But it's just not in me!
- Handling this much fabric is easier when there are two people involved. Thanks, Chris, for your help!
- Even through the blood, sweat, and tears (there honestly were all three!), I feel very accomplished.
- I honestly do not know how people could do this without pleater tape. Seriously. I could barely do it with pleater tape!
- I CAN do something I put my mind to.
- I am not sewing again for a long, long, long time.