Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Davis at 6 months

Davis is now 6 months old.  We went to the doctor for his checkup and immunizations.  I think his immunizations were harder on me than they were on him.  Here are his stats:
  • Weight: 20.06 pounds: 86th percentile
  • Height: 28.6 inches: 96th percentile
  • Head: 19.1 inches: 100th percentile
We are so proud!  He is one smart dude!

Here are some things I do not want to forget about Davis at this age:
  • He loves to roll.  And roll.  And roll.  He is a mover!
  • He is trying to crawl and wants to SOOOO bad!
  • He is not the biggest fan of sitting up.  I have decided to put him in the child part of the shopping cart.  He hangs onto the cart for dear life.  He is so worried about it, but I think it is still good for him.
  • He really is so sweet.  The lady at the doctor's office today asked me if he is always so sweet, and he definitely is.  It is so fun to see his little personality come out and to enjoy our little boy.
We love our little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment