Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Things I am grateful for

  • A wonderful husband who honors the priesthood, fulfills his calling, and helps me open jars too
  • Being married to my best friend
  • A great family who all love me
  • A great job where I get to do what I went to school for
  • My college education
  • A great calling in the church where I get to serve
  • Cute little kids in our ward who make me smile
  • Cute students who make me smile
  • The Atonement of the Savior
  • Modern medicine
  • Good health
  • A niece and nephew who are adorable and make me laugh
  • Great in-laws
  • Life
  • A good home
  • Having a washing machine and dryer in my home
  • Movies
  • Date nights with my husband/best friend
  • Having a nice car that gets me around
  • Being able to cook, and having a husband who likes to cook too!
  • A great ward with a great bishopric (the 2nd counselor is especially handsome . . . not that I'm biased)
  • Insurance--we have used a lot of it this year with the new car and Chris's surgery in August
  • Running, cold tap water that I can drink out of the tap
  • Living in a great country
  • So much more . . . 
I love Thanksgiving time!  What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment