Monday, November 16, 2009

Tag

What are your middle names?  Christopher Andrew Rusch and Tina Marie Rusch.
How long have you been together? We met on August 20, 2008 and have been together ever since.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?  About five minutes.
Whose siblings do you see the most?  Probably mine, but both of our siblings live in town.
Do you have any children together?  Not yet.
What about pets?  I don't want to have any.  Chris wants a dog, much to my chagrin.
Did you go to the same school?  Yes, but at different times.  Chris has done all the BYUs.  I just did BYU-Provo.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?  We are eclectic--we love trying new restaurants.  Chris especially loves to find hole-in-the-wall places to eat at.
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple?  To Georgia--last Christmas, and for the reception.
Who does the cooking?  We both do--I do most of the night-to-night cooking, and Chris does the cooking where he makes a mess out of the whole question.
Who is more social?  We are both pretty social.
Who is the neat freak?  Me.  Definitely.
Who is the most stubborn?  Depends.
Who wakes up earlier?  Me.  Not by choice.
Where was your first date?  We actually met online, and Chris asked me to meet him at Gloria's Little Italy.  As Chris says, before we even talked, he felt like he had been struck by lightning, and knew that he needed to get to know me better.  Even though we met online, we found out that we lived about three blocks away from each other.
Do you get flowers often?  Often enough.
Who sings better?  I like to think that I do.
Who does the laundry?  I have forbidden Chris from touching it.
Who is better with the computer?  That one is a draw!
Who drives when you are together?  I prefer it when he drives.  Sometimes, if he is really tired, I will, but he usually does.
Who picks where you go to dinner?  It is a combined effort.
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong?  Depends.
Who wears the pants in this relationship?  We both do.
Who eats more sweets?  Me.
Who cries more?  Me.
What's your best day together?  I think just whenever we have a day to be "us," and go run errands, or go to the temple together, or make dinner together, or go to a museum, or whatever.
Where did you honeymoon?  Disneyland, California.  It was the best ever!
Favorite date night?  Just whenever we can be together.
Favorite TV show to watch together?  Honestly, we never watch TV.  Sometimes we watch the Food Network, because Chris loves it.  We also love watching history documentaries.  Dorky, I know . . . 
I tag:  Whoever wants to be tagged!  Let me know if you copy this, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment