Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Favorite parts of fall

1.  Pumpkins . . . we don't have any yet, but this year, we might have to invest!


2.  The weather--much cooler than summer.


3.  Wearing sweaters



OK, this is my sweater collection.  I know, I know . . . it is ridiculous!

4.  Peaches are in season.


5.  School is back in session, so my schedule is back!


6.  Halloween decorations.  Those are by far my favorite.


7.  Yummy things to eat . . . pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, apple crisp, soup, the list goes on and on . . .


8.  Leaves are changing colors.


9.  Lots of fall breaks at school . . . UEA break, Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, Labor Day


10.  Thanksgiving is almost here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder of how much I love fall! I'm missing summer already, so I really needed some reminding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina--I personally don't think your sweater collection is that ridiculous. One can never have too many sweaters(or clothes in general)!
    Also--no Columbus Day vacation--so sorry!!!!!!
    J/K Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete