Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I think I might make it

What is the alternative, right?

Right now, I have a lot going on. I have to finish my practicum, and we are presenting on May 13th. I have to log 100 hours, which is kind of stressing me out. I am also having two observations in the next couple of weeks, which is bad timing because: 1) I am done with school, and 2) so are the kids. We shall see how that goes. I also found out that I have a history cohort meeting on Thursday of next week, which is bad news. It is on a B day, which means I will have no prep, and my Gifted and Talented class is on that day, and it is in the middle of my Practicum.

I also need to go to the Social Security office sometime and change my name. They close at 4. Great!

In other news, go to this site to see pictures of the Georgia open house. We are still waiting on the wedding pictures. I have seen a couple of them, though, and they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment