Tuesday, January 21, 2014

January

I am not the biggest fan of January.  Don't get me wrong--I like getting back to life after the holidays, but after a little bit, it seems kind of dull.  January is NOT my favorite month.

But here are a few things going on in the Rusch household:

We put shelves in our food storage room!  We found shelves for a good deal at Sam's Club, so to start off with, we bought three.  Then we decided that they were such a good idea that we bought three more!  We figured it was easier to reassemble after we already had learned how once.  And we were right!

 Davis has discovered that his walker is really a walker!  Before now, it was just a cool thing with lights and sounds, but he suddenly discovered that he can walk with it too.  He will be walking on his own in no time!
Chris has a new schedule in January that I am not the biggest fan of.  He teaches on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  I am all for teaching, don't get me wrong, but mutual is on Tuesdays, so that makes it . . . hard.  We are halfway through and surviving though!  Life could be worse!

And our microwave broke yesterday.  Sigh . . . at least we had a "back up" leftover from our house in Orem.  But it looks like we will be getting a new one.

Another exciting thing is that we are inheriting my parents' family room furniture to use in our bonus room!  Hip, hip, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment