Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

Can you believe it is already December?  December is the month that I dread and love!  I love that it is Christmas, but it is also the month of Chris and my birthdays, so it is a little stressful!  And then we have Davis's birthday at the end of November too!

But, all of the shopping for the month is done, so all is well!

I volunteered to have the combined mutual activity at my house tonight.  I didn't think through this and realize that it meant that I would have to be decorated for Christmas by now . . . but I did!  And I did it!

 We are having a "white elephant" Christmas gift exchange as part of the party.  We are providing the gifts.  It is SOOOO fun to go to the Dollar Store and pick out the most random things we could find!  And we got a BUNCH of paper sacks, because we did not want to wrap them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment