Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ultra Marathon

Last year, Chris completed a couple of half marathons.  My dad asked him if he would ever do a full marathon.  He said no.  He was right--partly.  Instead of doing a full marathon, he skipped right to doing a 50k.  It was at Antelope Island in Layton.  We were able to have both of our parents there, which was a great help and support.  You can read more about his experience here.  Here are some pictures of my crazy husband, who I love dearly, running:

This is my favorite.  It is of him running the part of Antelope Island that people usually do not have access to.

 This kind of sums up the experience.  The sign says, "Moderation has it's place.  It ain't here."


2 comments:

  1. Wow, very impressive! I liked the lastparagraph on his blog post especially.

    ReplyDelete