Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Resolutions

In January, my New Year's Resolution was basically to survive my life.  You see, I was new to this stay-at-home mom thing, and Davis was pretty much requiring 24-hour attention.  So, now that I am out of my second coma of life (so far), I have made some May resolutions:
  • To work on my writing so I can someday publish a book about my accident (hence, part of the reason we are public again)
  • To play a lot with my little boy.  He is already growing up so fast, and I don't want to miss it
  • To be a great wife and a great mother
  • To read my scriptures and another book every day
  • To use my iPad less
  • To stay in touch with my friends and family by TALKING to them.  This is so much more uplifting than looking at facebook posts and blogs!
  • To finish my 2012 scrapbooks--the one of the year (I am to July) and the one of my Boston trip last summer

No comments:

Post a Comment