Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer!

It is summer, and we are loving it.  Chris is teaching summer school the first three days of the week (That means long weekend every weekend--hurray!).  He is also taking classes for his master's program.  I am keeping busy, and doing things that I have been putting off through the school year.  I have been scrapbooking, and babysitting my niece and nephews.  We love summer!

Andrea running the Utah Valley 1/2 marathon.  She did awesome!  She has actually inspired Chris to start training to run.  Cool.


I babysat my niece and nephews one day for my brother and sister-in-law.  We played in the sprinkler, which was WAY fun!  At one point, I decided not to put the little one, Charlie, in his swimsuit.  And he ended up being the one who soaked himself the most with water.  Anna and Max played the "let's see how close we can get to the sprinkler without getting wet" game.  Charlie played the "let's see how wet I can get" game.  Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment