Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crazy week

This has been kind of a crazy week for the Rusch family.  At the beginning of the week, I found a place listed on Craigslist.org that I thought was fantastic looking.  I have been somewhat "stalking" craigslist for the last few months, hoping to find the perfect place to move to.  Part of the reason is that I am a bit compulsive, and just wanted to find the perfect place for when we actually move out of our condo.  Anyway, I found a post that looked really perfect for us, and the price was right at $750.  I asked Chris if he wanted to go see it with me, and he was busy with his grad school work.  I saw it as important enough that I should go see it by myself.  So, I did.  And, sure enough, it was soooo cute!  I applied for it, but I knew that there had been like 9 other applications, so I was kind of scared.  I dragged Chris to it that night, and we had a fabulous visit with the guy that lives there, and he decided that he loved it to.  The tenant said that he would call the landlord and recommend us.  We had a little "interview" with the landlord on Wednesday, and he called early Thursday morning and offered it to us!  We are moving in a week!   Aaahhh!  We are going to become landlords and put our place up for rent instead of selling it.  We have been trying to sell it for a year, and it has not work, so we have decided that Heavenly Father must want us to go a different way! 



Here are the pictures that made me fall in love with the place!  I am sure that, when we first move in, it will not look nearly this cute.  But it will improve!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that place looks beautiful. Are you guys moving out of the ward? That is really exciting. Let me know if you need any help this coming week as you pack.

    ReplyDelete