Thursday, September 8, 2016

Summertime

With fall starting, I am getting sentimental about the summer. Yes, for a couple of weeks every summer, I hate our house because it does not have built in Air Conditioning. But I also love that kids go outside to play when they get bored. And that I can open the windows when it's cooler outside to get some relief. And that kids ride their bikes past our house every now and then. And that I can go outside without bundling myself up. Yes. I love summer. Here are some fun things we have done:


Trains are always the best:
 At Rigby Lake with the Activity Day girls and our best friends:
 At a baseball game:
 Mom forgot to pack the swimsuit, like she usually does. #momfail:
 So Davis stuck his head in a hot tub:
 Making cool hats at the library with friends:
 Talking on the phone at Daddy's work:
Playing in the pool with friends:

 Reading books with Casey and Hilary:
 Going to the summer movies, and actually WANTING to be with mom's friend! Yahoo!:
 An exploding blender. Pretty sure I will find things around my kitchen for years, perhaps decades, to come:
 Going to Bear World with my family. There was a train there, so Davis HAD to ride it:

 Playing with trains at the cabin. Do you sense a theme to Davis's life?:
 Giving hugs to Grandma:
 At Mesa Falls:
 Walking with Grandma:
 Watching the Olympics. We were sick that week, so clothing was not happening:

 Reagan got a new car seat. She loves that it's like her brother's, and that she can buckle it every time. So cool. We also love that she can sit up and see out the window!:

No comments:

Post a Comment