Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fathers' Day

Oops!  I forgot to mention Fathers' Day in my mad posting yesterday.  We had a great Fathers' Day, and were able to have my dad and grandpa over for dinner to celebrate.  Here are some pictures.
A cute little boy saying Happy Fathers' Day to his daddy:

 A candy bar poster:
 Some yummy chocolates:
 The candy bar poster.  Yes, I feel creative:
Chris is the best dad in the world!  I love that he is a good husband AND a good dad.  Chris comes home early every Tuesday to watch Davis while I go to mutual.  It is so fun for them to have father-son bonding time.  Yesterday, they went out in the backyard and played a lot of games, including "put grass in daddy's mouth," and a favorite, "throw rocks."  I am so lucky to have Chris as a great husband, and Davis is so lucky to have him as a great daddy.  Life doesn't get any better than this!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest thing ever. I love your description of their games!! :)

    ReplyDelete