OK, so I know this is super late . . . we have been a little busy!
Right after moving into Idaho Falls, it was Father's Day. I had Chris's Father's Day gift sent to Mom and Dad's house because I knew that if we got it at ours, we might find it before Father's Day next year! So, here it is:
I am so lucky to have Chris as my husband and as a father to Davis. He is the best man I could ever ask for. Here are some of the millions of reasons why I love him:
- He is a great priesthood holder. Right after Davis was born, he gave him a little blessing while he was in my arms. I will forever cherish that memory.
- He is a great provider. He wants Davis and I to be happy. That is his second priority.
- His first priority is the Lord. That is how it should be!
- When I call him in a panic, he does what he can to help me be okay. I called him last week and told him that the lawn was dying. He came at lunch to help fix it.
- He helps me to decide what is most important and what needs to be done. I appreciate that. He makes things that I think to be complicated easy.
- He has made taking care of his body a priority. While we lived in Orem, he would wake up at 5am to exercise before going to work. Now, he waked up around 6:30 because of a change in work schedule, but exercise is a serious priority for him.
- He makes Davis and I laugh. All the time. Sometimes he says things in his prayers JUST to make me laugh. And it usually works.
- He seems to know something about everything. Honestly. Just ask my family.