Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmastime

Wow!  It has been a long time since I have blogged . . .

For Christmas, we went to Idaho to hang out with my family.  My brother, Carter, got married on December 15th in Salt Lake, and had his reception in Idaho Falls that night.  So, we joined in the fun!  We were able to get a picture taken of our whole family (doesn't happen too often!) and we also got this picture of just the grandkids . . .
Davis also had his picture with his cousin, Eli, who is about two months older.  At their age, it is amazing what a difference two months makes!
Someday, they will be best cousin friends and go to EFY together!
My birthday is on the 16th, and Max's is on the 17th, so we spend time together as a family for our birthdays . . .

Chris went back to Orem to work for a few days, and Davis and I stayed with Mom and Dad.  Davis had his one month anniversary!
Chris came back, and we went to the cabin for a few days.  The cabin was a perfect place to be for my "newborn coma."

 Then, of course, there was the annual cutting down of the Christmas tree event (which I was not part of)
 

 And the Christmas jammies unwrapping . . .
And Christmas Day!



Much fun was had by all!  We are so grateful that we were able to spend the holiday with family!











No comments:

Post a Comment