Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

So we just celebrated 2010 coming up.  I have been thinking about what I have done during the last ten years:
  • Graduated from high school
  • Graduated from college
  • Fallen in love
  • Gotten married
  • Switched from body wash to soap
  • Done numerous loads of laundry
  • Cleaned numerous times
  • Lived with many roommates
  • Lived by myself for a little while (it was great!)
  • Served many church callings
  • Went to London
  • Bought 3 cars
  • Made lifelong friends
  • Laughed
  • Cried
  • Got many haircuts
  • Been sick numerous times
  • Totaled 2 cars
  • Have been in the hospital for a really long time
  • Taught at 2 Junior Highs
  • Bought a condo
  • Been certified to teach Gifted and Talented classes
  • Traveled around the world
Here is what I would like to do for the next ten years:
  • Travel around the world
  • Start a family
  • Stay in love with my husband
  • Have new adventures all the time
  • Retire from teaching
  • Laugh a lot!
  • Serve in many more church callings
  • Stay active and involved in the church
I am sure that I will do more over the next 10 years!  Happy 2010!

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute list! I'm glad I could be part of the last ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, Tina! You are so organized. I am sure you'll accomplish much more than your list!

    ReplyDelete