Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to Normal

This week has been pretty busy and I am glad it is Friday. The tough thing about this week was that for three nights in a row Tina and I did not go to bed until well after midnight, about an hour and a half to two hours later than we normally go to bed.

The first day was okay. I have stayed up way to late on many occasions for a school and night have been able to survive and even perform to about the same degree I do everyday. On the second day after about four and a half to five hours of sleep, I could tell that something was really off. I was tired, lethargic, and just could not wait for the day to end. By the third day all I wanted was to climb into my bed and sleep. Fortunately Tina and I made the decision that Wednesday night we were going to be in bed before ten o'clock (have you ever noticed that time is sometime Irish?). This was the best thing for the both of us. I woke up the next morning feeling five hundred percent better. I even got enough sleep a couple of days this week to feel ambitious enough to go to the gym before work.

I think Tina and I are going to take things kind of easy this weekend, which is good because I know that both of us really need to recharge our batteries. I guess that Saturday will kind of be a sabbath day for us because between the load both of us carry with our respective callings Sunday is anything but a day of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment