Monday, July 13, 2009

No more naps!!!

As of this morning I am opposed to naps in any way, shape, or form. They mess with my sleep patterns and the temporary pay off of sleeping for a couple of hours is not worth the bad night's sleep and feeling crappy the next morning.

Tina can attest that this morning I was really slow and groggy. I will feel better once I go to the gym.

Speaking of the GYM, Carter showed me a great computer program that is going to make the gym much more enjoyable. Handbrake is a DVD ripping program that allows the user to rip DVDs into an iTunes and Video iPod compatible format. Yesterday, I went through our collection, loading videos on the iPod would like to watch while torturing myself on the elliptical. Actually, I would not call it torture. The movies will help pass the time and make something I already enjoy even better.

Chris out.

No comments:

Post a Comment