Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy 4th birthday, Reagan!

Reagan is four! I can't even believe it! We had a fun birthday with her. . . after Davis went to kindergarten, I took her with one of her friends to the Artitorium, and then to ice cream. It was great!

Here she is opening her gifts from Mom and Dad. She got her great-grandmother's dolly bed, a dolly to go in it, and a new car seat. She loves the dolly bed! I had it when I was a little girl too, so it's pretty special to me!

Having her play date with her friend, Marian
Opening her present from Grandma and Grandpa. She got a castle, and the dolls that go in it. She LOVES it!
Things I want to remember about Reagan turning four:
  • She is SUCH a girl! She reminds me every day that her favorite colors are pink and purple. She loves dolls and Barbies, and anything girl.
  • She is a great little sister. Davis is her very best friend. It is hard to see him go to kindergarten every day, but somehow we make it through!
  • She is my little pal. While Davis is in kindergarten, we go run errands together, and most of the time, get a little "mommy-daughter" treat. It's pretty awesome.
  • She loves to color. She could be happy coloring in her coloring book all day long. Give this girl some paper and markers, and she's happy for hours!
We sure love this little girl and are grateful that she's part of our family!



No comments:

Post a Comment