Sunday, January 7, 2018

Happy birthday, Mommy!

Oh yeah. I had a birthday too!

Like I've said before, by the time that it's my birthday, I just want to be done with the whole thing!

My birthday was on a Saturday, so we took our kids to go see the movie Wonder, which was very fun! I had read the book with my book club, so I really enjoyed it. Chris really wanted to see Star Wars after, but I really didn't. Then, we basically had a lazy afternoon. The day before my birthday, we went to a Christmas party with the place that Chris has his second job. They gave us a gift certificate to Jaker's, so we went there for my birthday dinner with our kids. It was a super fun day! Here are some pictures of me with my gifts:




1 comment:

  1. Is that the hair you woke up with? It looks fabulous!! I can’t get my hair to wave like that even when I spend hours trying!

    ReplyDelete