- Her growl, which is remarkably like the growl that her brother used to do. Weird.
- She WILL NOT accept food that I try and feed her. But, I found that baby-led weaning is actually a lot easier than making baby food for her, even if cleaning up the mess is not always easier.
- She is the HAPPIEST BABY EVER, except when she is hungry or tired. Then, watch out.
- The way that she gets around is by scooting. She's actually a pretty good little scooter! But she will not crawl.
- She is a good little "talker" and always has something to say about the situation. And sometimes, you can actually tell what she says!
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Reagan is one!
Our little girl turned one! What a year it has been!