Friday, September 18, 2015

Reagan 9 months

Stats:
Weight--17 pounds, 15 ounces (40-something percentile)
Height--28 inches (60-something percentile)
Head circumference-- 18 inches (91st percentile--yes, we have a smarty!)

She is doing great! She is not crawling yet, which is just fine with me! She loves to play with her dollies, and her brother most of all! She sleeps through the night, and loves to give smiles and kisses! We love this little girl so much, and can't imagine life without her!

I have always imagined that introducing my children to solid foods would be an exciting and bonding experience for everyone involved. Not so for either child. For Davis, we found out that he didn't want to eat it unless it had actual flavor, which was easy enough to accommodate. Once we had that figured out, I bought A TON of little containers to keep pureed food in. It has mostly been okay from there. However, with Reagan, I could NOT figure out how to feed her. She would feed herself, but she would not let me feed her. Then, a couple of weeks ago, I tried to feed her a peach and she WOULD NOT open her mouth, but when I put it on her tray, she ate it right up! Looks like we have a little independent soul already! Anyway, so she likes to feed herself. Hence, I got her a cookie at Sam's Club, and she rubbed it all over her face. The benefit of the child feeding herself is that it is not nearly as much work to puree everything and feed her, but the drawback is that it is sure messy to clean up sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment